$50 Non-Refundable Application Fee (all adults 18+)
In order to better serve you, we feel it is imperative that you are made aware of and fully understand our application process and screening criteria.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. Policy for the Achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support a program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
Please view our website to verify that the property is still available. If the property is not listed, that means that the property is no longer available and we will not process the application.
No properties will be leased “sight unseen”. All applicants must view the property in person or have a representative view the property in person on their behalf. If you apply for a property without viewing it first, your application will be denied and the application fee retained.
Anyone occupying the property that is 18 years of age or older must fill out an application and submit a $50 nonrefundable application fee.
We do not pre-screen applications. Applicants are required to pre-screen themselves with the following criteria and will need to meet the requirements below. If you feel you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply.
- TransUnion Vantage score of 620 or above. A score of 619 – 550 will require a double deposit and a risk administration fee. All scores below 550 will be declined.
- Gross income must be equal to or greater than 3 times the monthly rent.
- Criminal history may be grounds for denial. Please provide details to property manager.
- No evictions or outstanding balances with a previous landlords.
Please have the following items ready before applying:
- Residence History - Current and previous addresses and Landlord Info: Name, phone, email
- Employer information: Name, Contact, Start Date, Salary
- Pet information if applicable
- Vehicle information if applicable
- References and Emergency Contact Information
- Dependant Information
Have the following documents ready to UPLOAD when applying:
- I.D. (drivers license, i.d. card, passport, etc.)
- 30 Days worth of Pay Stubs or Income Verification
- Pet Pictures (if applicable)
Failure to upload these documents will delay the processing of your application.
If you have trouble uploading your documents, please email them to ACUTRAQ, email@example.com with Colorado Realty as the subject.
ONLY applications that are complete will be processed.
Acknowledgement and Representation:
- Signing this electronic application indicates that the applicant has read the above landlord's tenant selection criteria.
- Applicant represents that the statements made in this application are true and complete.
- Applicant understands that providing inaccurate or incomplete information is grounds for rejection of this application and forfeiture of any application fee.
- Applicant understands that the Application Fee is Non-refundable.
For Technical Assistance Call ACUTRAQ at: 479-409-6785